Precision Jet Avionics, Inc. is a class 1, 2, and 3 (communication, navigation, and radar classifications) FAA approved repair station (FAA CRS# PJ7R346X) and is a proven leader in the avionics industry by providing our customers with small or large scale installations as well as troubleshooting and repair of even the most difficult problems. Our staff is experienced in all areas of installation, modification, and new certification. We are authorized dealer for all of the leading avionics manufacturers including:
- Rockwell Collins
- Universal Avionics
- L3 Communications
Combined, our repair stations can provide you with total care of your aircraft along with the peace of mind that if you have any problems while traveling you will have full support from us 24/7 … to help us to “exceed your expectations!”
As a cutting-edge avionics facility, Precision Jet Avionics has performed a wide variety of first of its kind installations.
For a free estimate or to get answers on any other questions, please contact our Director of Avionics, Harold Wilke, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Avionics Warranty Programs
As a dealer, Precision Jet can guarantee the lowest price on Manufacturer Warranty Programs including, but are not limited to:
- CASP – Collins Avionics Service Program
- CASP Elite – Collins Premium Avionics Service Program
- CASP Essential – Collins Avionics Service Program for low hours
- HAPP, MSP-Avionics – Honeywell’s Maintenance Service Plan for Avionics
- HAPP Gold – Honeywell’s upgraded Maintenance Service Plan for Avionics
- MPP, MSP-Mechanical – Honeywell’s Maintenance Service Plan for Mechanical
- As well as a variety of Extensions: L-3, Universal, EDU-upgrades, CDU-upgrade, and more.
Precision Jet has administered these programs since 2005 and has a team dedicated to make sure you get all of the available discounts and options to make the best decision for your aircraft. For an instant quote, please e-mail Diana Helle at Diana@precisionjet.com the make and model.