Precision Jet Service, Inc. is a FAA approved repair station (FAA CRS# P0ZR555Y) for all model Learjets, King Airs, and Citation 500 series aircraft. Our factory-trained and certified A&P mechanics have years of experience performing maintenance, complex repairs, and major inspections on business and corporate aircraft.
- 12 Year / 12,000 hour airframe inspections on Learjets
- Phase 1 - 5 airframe inspections on Citations,
- Phase 1 - 4 airframe inspections on King Airs
- Major structural repairs
- Import and Export Inspections
- Pre-purchase Evaluations
- Scheduled service on engines
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Windshield repair and replacement
- Structural DER/Substantiation for installation/repair
- MCOS downloads and factory support for the Lear 45
- RVSM Recertification.
For a free estimate or to get answers on any other questions, please contact Jack Hetherington at email@example.com.